Alnor RVA801 Rotating Vane Anemometer
View Alnor/TSI Products Visit Alnor/TSI Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||ALNOR/TSI RVA801|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Alnor RVA801 is a light weight, robust, and simple to use Rotating Vane Anemometer that provides accurate and reliable readings every time. The RVA801 measures air velocity, air volume and temperature using simple button operation and displays readings in metric or imperial mode from 50–6000 ft/min (0.25–30 m/s). It features an attached swivel head that rotates so the display always faces the operator.
Ideal applications include HVAC commissioning, heating and cooling coil analysis, diffuser and grille measurements, fume hood face velocity, tests, indoor air quality tests and filter face velocity measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Reversible 4 in. (100 mm) head allows readings at supply and extract grilles
- Calculates volumetric flow rate
- No density correction factors required
- Automatic averaging of air velocity
- Compatible with Aircone Flow Hoods
- Carrying case
- Alkaline batteries
- Operation and service manual
- NIST calibration certificate
Our Price $615.00
Our Price $815.00
Our Price $480.00
Our Price $62.50
Our Price $56.50
Our Price $171.00
Our Price $64.50