Fluke FOM Fiber Optic Power Meter
Plug the Fluke FOM Fiber Optic Power Meter into your Digital Multimeter to make testing in tight spaces easier.
The Fluke Fiber Optic Meter (FOM) helps you test and maintain fiber optic cable without having to buy a whole new meter. Plug the FOM directly into any DMM with a mV dc function and a 10 MO input impedance and quickly and accurately verify fiber optic cable system loss. Light sources and patch cords sold separately.
- A variety of light sources (FOS 850, FOS 1300, and FOS 850/1300) and patch cords (ST to ST, ST to FC, ST to SC, ST to SMA) let you get just what you need for testing different cable types and lengths
- Highly accurate readings mean less work, less repeated testing
- Input connector: fixed ST
- Battery life: 16 hours minimum, 9V alkaline
- LED low battery indicator
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
Fluke FOS-850 Fiber Optic Light Source