Fluke 867B Graphical Multimeter
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 867B|
|Price||Call for quote: 888-610-7664|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
Fluke 867B Graphical Multimeter Description
Graphical™ Multimeters combine the industry's most advanced multimeter capabilities with the visual power of trend graphing and waveform display, component testing, and logic checking together in one easy-to-use, handheld instrument. Includes familiar Fluke multimeter functions like true-rms AC and Resistance, Capacitance, Conductance, Frequency, Duty-Cycle, Pulse-Width, Period, and dB Measurements.
- Extraordinary 0.025% basic dc accuracy to discriminate low-level signal variations in transducers and analog electronics.
- Direct current from 0 to 10 Amps
- Resolution down to 10nA
- True-rms ac with bandwidth to 300 kHz
- Capacitance from 40pF to 10,000 µF
- Measure dB gain or loss in amplifiers, filters, or attenuators
- Tested for IEC 1010-1, CAT III 1000 Volts for industrial distribution systems
- And more: AutoDiode™, TouchHold®, Smoothing™, Relative, Peak Hold, Auto/Manual Ranging
- RS-232 Interface for communication to computers and printers. Import waveforms into reports.
- Big, bold graphical multimeter display, shows multiple numeric readings and waveforms simultaneously
Accessories Compatibility Chart
Fluke 867B Features
Our Price $599.95
Our Price $399.95
Our Price $349.95
Our Price $779.95
Our Price $299.95
Our Price $799.95
Our Price $474.95
Our Price $895.00
Our Price $39.99
Our Price $59.95
Our Price $254.99
Our Price $69.95