Fluke 717 15G Fluke 717 Series Pressure Calibrators
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 717 15G|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- The Fluke 717 Pressure Calibrators delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. These calibrators are compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 717s are easy to use. They are EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and feature a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- These calibrators come in 9 models measuring pressure up to 5000 psi/345 bar and are compatible with Fluke 700Pxx differential, gauge and absolute pressure modules to increase functionality.
- Measure pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal sensor up to 5000 PSI/345 bar sensor (5000G model)
- Measure mA with 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution, while sourcing 24V loop power
- Measure pressure to 10,000 psi/700 bar using one of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- 1/8 NPT female pressure fitting
- Compatible with non-corrosive Gases and liquids
- Select eleven different engineering units
- Zero, min, max, and hold functions
- Calibrate P/I instruments with simultaneous pressure and current measurement
- Pressure switch test function captures set, reset and Deadband values of a pressure switch
- Error% calculation of mA measurements for quick pass-fail decisions
- Long lasting battery life
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with Toolpack magnetic hanging system
- New switch test