FLIR T440-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lens and Case
This FLIR T440-KIT-15 kit option offers the T440 compact infrared thermal imager with a standard lens as well as a 15 lens (15 f=30mm) and a hard carrying case.
FLIR T440-KIT-15 FLIR T440 with standard and 15 degree Lens
The FLIR T440-KIT-15 Features the FLIR T440 High Sensitivity Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with standard and 15° Lens (15°, f=30mm) in a hard, compact case.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.045°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 2192°F (-20°C to 1200°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 5), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T
- Interchangeable lens with 1X-8X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 3.5" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation & Image Sketching, IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Periodic Image Storage
- MPEG-4 Digital Video recording, Radiometric/Non-Radiometric IR-Video Streaming (via USB or Wi-FI)
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for details enhancement
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication & Wi-Fi connectivity for sending images and data to mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth adapter, USB and video cables, stylus pen, lens cap, headset and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools PC software for analysis of radiometric images
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T440-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lens and Case.
ITC Level II Certification Training ITC Level IIDesigned for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
ITC Level III Certification Training ITC Level IIIFor those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
ITC Level I Certification Training ITC Level IGeared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.