FLIR T440-KIT-15 FLIR T440 with standard and 15 degree Lens
The FLIR T440-KIT-15 Features the FLIR T440 High Sensitivity Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with standard and 15° Lens (15°, f=30mm) in a hard, compact case.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.045°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 2192°F (-20°C to 1200°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 5), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T
- Interchangeable lens with 1X-8X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 3.5" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation & Image Sketching, IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Periodic Image Storage
- MPEG-4 Digital Video recording, Radiometric/Non-Radiometric IR-Video Streaming (via USB or Wi-FI)
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for details enhancement
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication & Wi-Fi connectivity for sending images and data to mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth adapter, USB and video cables, stylus pen, lens cap, headset and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools PC software for analysis of radiometric images
Close-up 4x lens with a 32 x 24mm FOV. Comes complete with case.
FLIR 1196960 - 45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series Thermal Imagers. Includes international plugs.
FLIR 1196398 - Battery for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers
FLIR 1124544 - Neck Strap for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers
FLIR T197771 - Bluetooth Headset for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures.
Tailored for practicing thermographers wanting focused training on roof moisture detection and roof inspection surveys. 2-day class discussing roofing types, typical problems, and how to perform IR inspections to identify water damage.
Focuses on typical electrical problems within commercial electrical systems and their impact on the operation of facilities. Learn how to perform IR electrical surveys, document results, prepare reports, and selling IR inspection services.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.