Phase II AFG-0100 Analog Force Gauge 2 lb (.9 kg)
The Phase II AFG-0100 Analog Force Gauge Features: heavy duty construction and has a 2 lb capacity.
- Capacity: 2 lb/0.90 kg
- Resolution: 0.01
Phase II force gauges are designed and engineered to achieve WORLD-CLASS tension/compression measurements. Heavy duty construction allows the force gauges to undergo rough handling in any environment, while providing for extremely sensitive and highly accurate readings. The Phase II force gauges include a direct dual scale reading in both lbf and kgf, eliminating the need for two separate gauges in the shop. Force gauges can be hand-held or mounted to an optional force gauge test stand. All force gauges come as a complete kit, containing 5 measuring attachments and plastic carrying case. Numerous models are available to cover a complete range of force capacities.
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Direct Dial Readings in lbs/kg
- Extreme Accuracy to +/- 1%
- Designed for tension/compression measurements
- Versatile range of gages are supplied in complete test kit form containing full set of accessories and carry case.
- Can be hand-held or mounted to optional test stand