Tektronix AWG520 Arbitrary Waveform Generators
View Refurbished Tektronix Products Visit Refurbished Tektronix Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||TEKTRONIX AWG520|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
Tektronix AWG520 Features & Benefits
- Two Channels with 10-Bit Vertical Resolution Independent 10-Channel, 1 GHz Digital Data Generation (Opt. 03)
- Built-in Independent Real-time Noise Generation
- External Clock Input Permits Jitter Insertion and
- Supports Direct External Clock and 10 MHz Reference Input
- Unique Real-time Sequencing Links Multiple Waveform Files Creating Waveforms of Nearly Infinite Length
- Built-in Application Generates Jitter, Data Communication and Disk Drive Waveforms User Modified Isolation Pulse for Disk Drive Testing
- Built-in 10 GB Hard Drive for Mass Data Storage that can Optionally be made Removable for Secure Applications (using Opt 11)
- Optional 128 MB Flash Disk for ATE Applications (Opt 10)
- Replace Standard Function and Sweep Generators in Wide Range of Applications
The AWG520's unique design combines a graphical editing display with powerful output capabilities to simplify the creation of arbitrary and complex waveforms and enable easy on-screen waveform editing. With the AWG520's many built-in intuitive and powerful features, you can easily develop and edit custom waveforms. Option 03 adds an independent 10–bit-wide digital data port that can be used in conjunction with marker outputs for data generation up to 14–bits wide at up to 1 GHz (14–bits, AWG520). Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG520 the perfect complement to selected Tektronix oscilloscopes.
Our Price $990.00