Hioki 3120 Voltage Detector
View Hioki Products Visit Hioki Store
Average Customer Review
|MFG Part #||HIOKI 3120|
|MFG Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|GTS 3Yr Extended Warranty||$0.00|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Hioki 3120 Twin Light Audible Voltage Detector provides both visual and audible voltage detection indication.
Twin Light Audible Voltage Detector
- Top “primary supply level” safety class rating for voltage detectors
- CAT IV 600V design meets CE Mark qualifications.
- Continually indicates battery status by green indicator lamp
- Automatic power switching prevents battery discharge
- Measurement Function Voltage Detection
- Voltage Range AC 70 to 600 V, 50/60 Hz (when touching insulated wiring equivalent to IV2mm2
- Indication Red LED and continuous beeping sound
- Battery Check Green LED
- Power supply AAA manganese(R03) or alkaline(LR03) batteries × 2
- Rated Voltage DC 3.0 V
- Maximum Rated Power 170 mW(max)
- Rated Power 27 mW(Typ)(when switched to “ON ”and in standby)
- Continuous Use approx. 200 hours (when switched to“ON ” and in standy using LR03 batteries)
- Dimensions, mass 149 mm(5.87 in)H × f18.5 mm(0.73 in), 38 g (1.34 oz)
- Accessories AAA manganese(R03) batteries(2)
(2 of 5)
"unfortunately this product is not approved by any of the US testing labs (UL, FM, ETL or CSA)and therefore is not permitted to be used commercially in the US. "
Application: i teach electrical safety, and a requirement in the OSHA standards includes training on testing devices.
(5 of 5)
"the product is compact and easy to use."
Application: I use this product doing home inspections.
Jeannette , PA - 05/21/2008
Our Price $4.59
Our Price $239.99
Our Price $169.95
Our Price $910.00
Our Price $12.99
Our Price $299.99