AEMC 2127.82 CA7028 Wire Mapper Pro
View AEMC Products Visit AEMC Store
Average Customer Review
|MFG Part #||AEMC 2127.82|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
Featuring a built in tone generator for tracing and locating cable, the AEMC CA7028 Wiring and Cable Tester indicates distances to opens and shorts as well as identifies their locations.
- Indicates all common wiring faults including split pairs, shorts, opens, reversed pairs and crossed wires
- Unique graphical and digital display of fault information and length
- Indicates distances to opens and shorts and identifies locations
- Built-in tone generator for tracing and locating cables
- Built-in service check function to detect telephone, 10BaseT, 100Mbit+ and token ring
- Visual and audible warning of live telephone network voltages
- Works with all Category 6 cables
- Large high-visibility blue electrolumiscent backlit display
- Active remote identifiers indicate Pass/Fail at remote end
- Up to 16 unique remote identifiers available
- Works with TIA 568A/B, USOC and ISDN wiring schemes
- CE Mark
(5 of 5)
"This was ordered for another employee, who specifically wanted this model."
Application: Testing network cabling in papermills.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI - 06/16/2008