BK Precision 866 Universal Device Programmer with USB Interface
View BK Precision Products Visit BK Precision Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||BK PRECISION 866|
BK Precision 866b - $1,095.00
|MFG Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|GTS 3Yr Extended Warranty||$199.95|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The BK Precision 866 Universal Device Programmer with USB Interface was designed for anyone that tests, repairs, or programs any electronic device that uses a memory IC.
The 866 is a universal device programmers with an extensive device library that is constantly updated. This programmer has been designed for ease of use and reliable performance and it is ideal for use with Laptop/Notebook computers that do not have parallel port interfaces. Whether you are working with PLCC, SOIC, TSOP, DIP, TQFP, SSOP, PSOP or QFP B+K Precision has an extensive line of socket adapters to interface with any IC package. 48 pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 48 pin
- Over 15406 supported devices (14802 supported via USB interface) as of 1/20/05
- The Ideal programmer for use with Laptop/Notebook computers that do not have parallel port interfaces
- USB 2.0/1.1 and Parallel printer port interface
- Fast and accurate programming 48 pin ZIF socket, no adapter required for any DIP device up to 48 pins
- Connector for in-circuit programming (ISP)
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP compatible