Extech RT30 Wireless Remote AC Circuit Identifier
View Extech Products Visit Extech Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||EXTECH RT30|
|Our price||$99.99 You save $30.00|
|MFG Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|GTS 3Yr Extended Warranty||$17.95|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Extech RT30 Wireless Remote AC Circuit Identifier is a virtual electrician's helper, remotely identifying and confirming that the correct circuit is open.
- Simplify mid-run wiring jobs by easily identifying the correct circuit powering the cable to be spliced or repaired.
- The innovative RT30 combines non-contact voltage detection with wireless signals to monitor and remotely report the presence of voltage on a wire.
- Clamped onto a live wire, the transmitter signals the user at the breaker panel with LED and audible alerts on the receiver (up to 100m range); The alerts stop when the correct circuit breaker is switched to work can then be performed safely
- Eliminates the need for an assistant or back-and-forth trips to confirm the correct circuit is powered down.
- The RT30's clamp-style probe accessory is ideal for wires that are hard to isolate or reach
- Plus, easily identify lighting and outlet circuits with the built-in light sensor and the AC Outlet Extender accessory.
- Includes transmitter, receiver, remote clamp-style probe, AC outlet extender, 4 AAA batteries and pouch case
Our Price $149.95
Our Price $85.95
Our Price $34.75
Our Price $374.95