Extech BR200 Video Borescope Wireless Inspection Camera
The Extech BR200 Video Borescope/Wireless Inspection Camera Features a 17mm camera diameter and 3.5" Color TFT LCD wireless monitor. This product was the winner of the NECA 2009 Show Stopper Award.
- Captured video with date/time stamp can be played back on the wireless monitor or on any monitor with video input jack
- Video images can also be transfered to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or USB cable (included) and viewed with using Windows Multimedia Player
- NTSC or PAL operation with menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- Mini water-proof (IP67) camera for high resolution viewing
- Two bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed objects
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck retains configured shape
- Pixels: 712x486
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Transmission Range: 32ft unobstructed view
- Viewing Direction: Viewing Angle 50 degree
- Viewing Distance: 5.9" to 9.8"
- Shaft diameter: 0.66"
- Minimum bend radius: 2.36"
- Working length: 39"
- Camera Dimensions: 7.3x5.7x1.6
- Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safey and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage