The AEMC 1026 provides a variety of functions: Megohmmeter, DC Voltmeter, AC Voltmeter, Ohmmeter and Continuity Tester
The AEMC 1026 Megohmmeter
is a compact, lightweight, battery-operated, hand-held meter. It provides four functional tests: ADC voltmeter, AC voltmeter, ohmmeter, and a continuity tester. The AEMC 1026 tests at 250V, 500V and 1000V and measures insulation resistance from 1kΩ to 4000MΩ.
The AEMC 1026 Megohmmeter also features a continuity test range with audible beeper for resistances under 40Ω, and a 600VAC range for safety voltage check. In addition, the AEMC 1026 has an ohmmeter to measure from 0.1Ω to 4000Ω.
The press-to-test button has an associated locking feature for continuous tests up to three minutes, eliminating the need to manually hold down the button.
Other features include: a large 3-1/2 digit LCD for easy viewing; the data hold button retains the value on the display when pressed to facilitate correct recording of information, and a low battery indicator appears on the LCD when it is necessary to change batteries. This lightweight, easy-to-use megohmmeter can be used for most commonly performed insulation tests, such as on cables, switch gear, motors, DC generators, power tools and small appliances.
- Test insulation on cables, transformers, motors, insulators and wiring installations
- High resistance or absorption tests
- Spot reading tests
- Timed resistance measurements
- Dielectric (DAR) and polarization (PI) tests
- Low insulation test range for testing old or flooded installations
- Motor insulation resistance measurements
- Continuity checks and low resistance measurements
- Computer controlled production line testing
- Predictive maintenance by storing results in PC for trend analysis
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clips
- Soft Carrying Case
- User Manual