SHIMPO DT-2100 Contact/Non-Contact Datalogging Tachometer
Advanced Datalogging Tachometer with Max, Min, Average, Length and Scale functions. Examine the results on site using its on-board datalogging, graphing and statistical analysis or download the data to the optional software for a more in-depth analysis.
SHIMPO DT-2100 Offers
Providing an unequaled level of user flexibility, the DT-2100 is the premium tachometer for engineers and maintenance professionals. If simplicity is required, the DT-2100 can accommodate with its selectable display styles allowing results to be viewed in standard numerical, chart, bar graph or gauge modes. Data recording can be set for single point or continuous logging. The DT-2100 even allows multiple users to store their programmed settings. There is no need to spend time checking all settings to ensure proper performance.
The DT-2100 Tachometer is 2 units in 1 with the included 6" circumference contact adapter utilized in linear rate measurement. Most impressive, the DT-2100 provides convenient switching between non-contact and contact operation with its auto-detect function that instantly recognizes if contact adapter is installed.
- Data storage in selected groups allows testing of multiple machinery without mixing data
- View data and statistics on display or utilize optional software for additional analysis on a PC
- Max., Min., Ave., standard deviation & number of recordings as well as acceleration are calculated and reviewable
- Bright, graphical LED rotatable display with multiple display modes provides testing flexibility in any application indoor or outdoor setting
- Compact and light weight for comfortable handheld testing, or for extended tests mount with threaded insert to tripod or machinery fixture
- Auto-detect feature instantly identifies if contact adapter is installed, allows rapid changing from contact to non-contact testing
- Comparator setting enables upper/lower limit threshold icon indicators to appear; provides immediate pass/fail analysis
- Length (distance) measurement function in non-contact mode allows length measuring in applications where making contact with the machinery is difficult and/or dangerous
- Scale adjustment provides ability to override the data in situations where known offsets are required or multiples make more sense to the user.
SHIMPO DT-2100 Specifications
|Range||Non-Contact: 6-99,999 rpm; Contact: 0.8-25,000 rpm|
|Accuracy||±0.006% of reading ±1 least significant digit|
|Measuring Units||Speed: rpm, m/min., cm/min., inch/min., ft/min., yds/min., rps, m/sec, cm/sec, inch/sec, km/hr, mph; Distance: cm, m, km, in, ft, yd;|
|Memory||Continuous Mode: 1000; Single Mode: 100; Statistics Mode: 100|
|Measuring Distance||2" to 13.1' (50 to 4,000 mm)|
|Display||Graphical Blue Light OLED, reversible|
|Display Update Time||100 ms, 500 ms, 1 sec, 5 sec|
|Power Requirement||2 AA 1.5V batteries or USB|
|Battery Life||Approx. 20 hours with brightness set to 20%|
|Dimensions/Weight||6.1 x 2.2 x 1.4" (155 x 55 x 35 mm)/5.6 oz (159 g)|
What's included with the SHIMPO DT-2100
- Datalogging Tachometer
- Cone Adapters (2)
- Funnel Adapter
- Contact Adapter
- 3 1/2" extension shaft
- Master Wheel, 6" circ.
- 2 AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the SHIMPO DT-2100 Contact/Non-Contact Datalogging Tachometer