REED 9VU35-185 Industrial Thermometer, 30 to 130°F (-6 to 82°C)
This industrial thermometer features a specially designed case, a fully adjustable lockable stem and kerosene blue fluid filled-magnifying lens "blue reading" tube.
REED 9VU35-185 Offers
- Measuring Range: 30 to 130°F/-6 to 82°C
- Case is a modern V-shape design parts molded of GE Valox® polyester, in black textured finish. Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action. 9" long.
- For 3-1/2" stems only and ranges up to and including 300°F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy.
- Adjustable case lock-nut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360° positioning of thermometer case and stem.
- Adjustable Joint is Valox finished to match case. Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter for entering instrument.
- Kerosene blue fluid filled magnifying lens "blue reading" tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range. Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
- White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings. Locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale. There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED 9VU35-185 Industrial Thermometer, 30 to 130°F (-6 to 82°C).