Fluke Ti450 60Hz Thermal Imaging Camera with MultiSharp™ Focus
Model: FLK-Ti450 60HZ | Order No: TI450-60HZ
This Professional camera features SuperResolution which captures and combines 4x the data to create a 640 x 480 image. It also has MultiSharp Focus which collects a stack of images and processes them to give you clear, accurate focus on your entire image, which is very useful with the 2x and 4x digital zoom.
Fluke Ti450 60Hz Offers
This Fluke Connect capable camera features a resolution of 320 x 240, and a SuperResolution resolution of 640 x 480. The LaserSharp Auto Focus, which is exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target with pinpoint accuracy.
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp Focus. Simply point and shoot — the camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target with pinpoint accuracy
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image
- Save time - wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Get the context of the visual and infrared details all in one precisely blended or picture-in-picture image with IR-Fusion technology
- Monitor processes with video recording, video streaming, and remote control
- See the details you need with interchangeable smart lenses – 2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle – no calibration required
- On-Screen Emissivity Correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
- Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes
- Fast auto-rescale in manual mode
- Removable 4 GB micro SD memory card, 4 GB internal flash memory, save to USB flash drive capability, upload to Fluke Cloud™ for permanent storage
- One-handed image capture,review, and save capability
- 60 seconds maximum voice annotation recording time per image; reviewable playback on camera, optional bluetooth headset available but not required
- Text annotation
- Streaming video (remote display)
- Remote control operation
- Center-point temperature measurement
- Hot and cold spot markers
- Industrial plants (manufacturing, process, petrochemical, etc)
- Commercial buildings and facilities
- Government buildings
- Electrical, water, and natural gas utilities
- Residential dwellings
MultiSharp Focus creates images focused throughout the camera's field of view
Focus is one of the most important aspects of thermography, and an out of focus image can give you data that can lead to misdiagnosis – costing you thousands. With the Fluke Ti450, worrying about focus is now obsolete. With MultiSharp™ focus, you get images automatically focused throughout the field of view, even if you start from a completely blurry target. That's because the camera takes multiple images and combines them to give you clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. Simply point and shoot.
Manual focus – only front pipe in focus.
MultiSharp™ Focus produces an image focused throughout the field of view.
Manual focus – only 1 motor in focus.
MultiSharp™ Focus – front and back motors in focus.
Get instant focus on a single target with LaserSharp® Auto Focus
With the push of a button, a built-in laser distance meter instantly calculates and displays the distance to your designated target, and the focus engine immediately adjusts the focus.
Passive autofocus systems may only capture the near-field subject (fence).
LaserSharp® Auto Focus captures your designated target.
See more detail with SuperResolution
The Ti450 brings 640 x 480 SuperResolution to the awarding winning Ti400 form factor. Now you can see even more detail with 4x the pixel data. SuperResolution captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image.
SuperResolution. Get 4x the pixel data – a 640 x 480 image.
See the impossible with infrared lenses
Infrared lenses can make it possible to inspect targets that would be challenging to see with a standard IR lens due to their size and distance. The Ti450 is compatible with 2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle lenses.
4x Telephoto infrared smart lens.
Save time with the Fluke Connect® system
You can wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream the camera display to your smartphone or PC and remotely control the camera.
Capture and save measurements from your wireless-enabled test tools to the Fluke Connect® app on your smartphone.
Asset analysis dashboard: Easily compare complex data.
Discover your Thermal Imager
- Understand the importance of image quality
- How to better manage your data
- How our tools are designed for your work environments
- The ROI you can expect from thermal imaging
- Learn the importance of innovative solutions that make it simple and easy to capture
- Analyze and manage thermal imaging
- Find out why hundreds of professionals choose Fluke thermal imaging
Fluke Ti450 60Hz Specifications
|Detector Resolution||320 x 240 (76,800 pixels) or 640 x 480 with SuperResolution|
|IFOV with Standard Lens (Spatial Resolution)||1.31 mRad, D:S 753:1|
|Field of View||24°H x 17°V|
|Minimum Focus Distance||15cm (approx. 6in)|
|Display||Ruggedized Touchscreen, 3.5 inch (landscape) 640 x 480 LCD|
|Digital Zoom||2x and 4x|
|Temperature Measurement Range (not calibrated below -10°C)||-20 to 1200°C (-4 to 2192°F)|
|Accuracy||±2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)||≤0.05°C at 30°C target temp (50 mK)|
|Filter Mode (NETD improvement)||≤0.03°C at 30°C target temp (30 mK)|
|Standard Colour Palettes||8: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted|
|Ultra Contrast Colour Palettes||8: Ironbow Ultra, Blue-Red Ultra, High Contrast Ultra, Amber Ultra, Amber Inverted Ultra, Hot Metal Ultra, Grayscale Ultra, Grayscale Inverted Ultra|
|Color Alarms (Temperature Alarms)||High temperature, low temperature, and isotherms (within range)|
What's included with the Fluke Ti450 60Hz
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, right in the field.
Fluke engineers have delivered an innovative mobile platform and tool that helps solve everyday problems, allowing you to instantly document measurements, retrieve historical data, and share live measurements with your team. All handled by the Android™ or iOS smart phone you already carry.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is works with over 20 different Fluke products - the largest suite of connected test tools in the world.
Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and increasing your productivity.
Fluke Connect Features:
- TrendIt™ Graphs: Use graphing to show changes in measurements, allowing you to graph and show problems instantly.
- EquipmentLog™ History: Access equipment history building a database of equipment health and baselines with cloud backup.
- ShareLive™ Video Calls: Save, collaborate and share measurements instantly with your team anytime, from anywhere.
- AutoRecord™ Measurements: Instantly save measurements to your phone with Cloud backup.
- Fluke Cloud™ Storage: Securely access equipment records anywhere, anytime.
Fluke Connect Benefits:
- Maximize uptime
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Better assessments with accurate records
- Higher efficiency with less walking around; no notebook and excel needed
- Share troubleshooting knowledge live
- Create and share helpful content in the field
- Access to Fluke digital product manuals means no need to carry manuals in the field
- Keep organized manually entered measurements
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the Fluke Ti450 60Hz Thermal Imaging Camera with MultiSharp™ Focus.