FLIR T620BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480)
The FLIR T620 is one of the leading professional and expert level thermal imaging camera, giving the highest infrared resolution of all of FLIR's T-Series cameras and it's extensive list of new features such as more measuring tools, enhanced wi-fi connectivity and a higher resolution digital camera.
FLIR T620bx Thermal Imaging Camera with -40 to 662 °F temp range
The Flir T620bx thermal imaging camera combines superior image quality and excellent ergonomics to privide the ultimate image clarity thermal imaging camera!
- Crisp thermal images with up to 307,200 pixels (640 x 480) for greater accuracy and readability from longer distances
- 5 Megaixel detector with LED lamps provides sharper visible light images for clear reference pictures of target objects
- 4.3" LCD provides 25% biger display area with bright, sharp images, clear graphics, and intuitive interface, and efficient on-screen report generation
- Viewfinder - Built-in color viewfinder on the T620 makes thermal and visible images clearer and easier to see in brightly lit environments
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Send imaes and data to mobile devices like an iPhone or iPad loaded with FLIRviewer apps so you can share critical information quickly
- More Measurement Tools - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T differential temperature, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers
- Accuracy calibrated to within 2% to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Rotating Optical Block - Opular T-series design allows 120 degree lens rotation for more comfortable operation when capturing images from challenging angles
- Link and store moisture and clamp meter readings with IR images wirelessly to support your findings
- Thermal Fusion and P-i-P - Blends thermal and visible light imaes onscreen and scale picture-in-picture overlays to identify targets and locations easily.
- 640 x 480 resolution
- 5MP visible light camera with lamp
- Insulation and dew point alarms
- Temperature range: -40 °F to 662 °F
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T620BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480).
ITC Level II Certification Training ITC Level IIDesigned for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
ITC Level III Certification Training ITC Level IIIFor those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
ITC Level I Certification Training ITC Level IGeared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.