FLIR E60 Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240)
The FLIR E60 offers superior thermal imaging with the highest level of infrared resolution of 320 X 240 because every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas.
FLIR E60 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX and 320x240 Resolution
The NEW point-and-shoot FLIR E60 combines 320x240 IR resolution with advanced Features such as MSX, FLIR Tools Mobile Communication, Digital Camera, Auto-Orientation Screen, Wi-Fi connectivity, Fixed Picture-in-Picture, and Interchangeable Lenses. Contact a sales engineer regarding availability today!
Presenting the best performance and value in compact thermal imaging cameras ever, designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand.
- FLIR Tools Mobile Communication - Connect an E-Series camera to smartphones and tablets with FLIR's Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so others can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions.
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
- Onboard Digital Camera - 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus laser pointer to mark locations.
- Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation - The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5" display for easy access to diagnostics tools, and measurement and other data overlays stay upright no matter how you hold the camera.
- Picture-In-Picture - Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
- Meterlink - Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further support findings.
- Multiple Measurements - Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
- Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus - Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
- Temperature Range - -4 to 1202 °F (-20 to 650 °C)
- Thermal Sensitivity - <0.05 °C at 30 °C
- Detector Type, Focal Plane Array; Uncooled Microbolometer - 320 x 240 pixels
- Picture-in-Picture - Scalable
- MPEG 4 Video Recording - Yes
- Video Camera with Lamp & Laser - 3.1MP/LED Lamp/Laser Pointer
- Digital Zoom - 4X Continuous
- Image Annotation - Voice (60S) / Text Comments
- Moveable Spot - 3 spotmeters
- Area Box - 3 Area Boxes
- Deltat T - Yes
- Frame Rate - 60Hz
- Field of View - 25 x 19 degree
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E60 Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240).
FLIR T197771 Bluetooth Headset T197771FLIR T197771 - Bluetooth Headset for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers