Dwyer TS2-010 Temperature Switch, 110 Vac, °F
Designed to regulate many heating and cooling applications. Easy programming via the tactile front keypad enables quick setup of the 12 parameters for simple, reliable operation.
Dwyer TS2-010 TEMPERATURE SWITCH, 110 VAC, °F
- Use the 15(5) Amp SPDT relay output to drive a motor, compressor, or fan.
- Designed with the OEM in mind, offering ability to configure multiple units with the touch of a button.
- Features set point adjustments, static defrost timing, compressor mean time, hysteresis, and ambient probe adjustment.
- Security protection is offered using a password code.
- Designed to operate with PTC (1000Ω @ 25°C) probes sold separately.
Probe range: -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C)
Input: PTC thermistor 1000_ @ 25°C
Output: 15A SPDT relay @ 250 VAC resistive 5A inductive
Horsepower Rating (HP): 1 HP
Control Type: ON/OFF.
Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 230 VAC, 12 VAC/VDC, or 24 VAC/VDC
Accuracy: ±1% FS
Display: 3-Digit, red, 1/2" digits
Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory
Temperature Limits: Ambient: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C)
Storage Temperature: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g)
Front Panel Rating: IP64
Agency Approvals: CE, ULc, UL