AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter with DataView Software, 10A
Model: 6240 | Order No: 2129.80
Rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. It is a cost effective, feature rich instrument designed for checking contact resistance, bond resistance and other low resistance connections. Features four-terminal Kelvin resistance measurement which eliminates test lead resistance.
AEMC 6240 Offers
Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter accurately measures very low resistance within 0.25%. Resistance measurements are automatically calculated from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The AEMC 6240 has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA and includes a polarity reversal function.
The AEMC 6240 is designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material. Up to 99 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer or from a PC. Polarity reversal is easily accomplished with a push of a button. The resistance measurements of both positive and negative test results, as well as the average, are displayed. A large easy-to-read multi-line backlit display indicates all test result information including the resistance measurement, test current and test voltage. An internal NiMH battery pack is rechargeable from 110/230V, 50/60Hz. A fully charged battery can perform up to 850, 10A tests.
The DataView® software included allows you to: download data, temperature compensate the test results, store data and print reports using predefined templates or custom templates you create.
- Measures from 1μΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Manual temperature compensation (with DataView® software)
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test
- Auto store of multiple test results
- Internal, rechargeable batteries conduct up to 850, 10A tests
- Built-in battery pack recharger recharges the batteries by connecting to the AC line using a standard line cord
- 4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance
- Large multi-function backlit display
- Direct display of the measurement with its units, range and test current
- Rugged, sealed case
- Ground connections and continuity measurement
- Resistance measurements on motors and small transformers
- Contact resistance measurements on breakers and switches
- Component measurement
- Electrical cable resistance measurement
- Mechanical bond tests
- Wire to terminal connections
- Aircraft and rail bonds
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter with DataView Software, 10A