Dakota Ultrasonics MX-5 THICKNESS GAUGE, ULTRA SONIC 0.025
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DAKOTA ULTRASONICS MX-5|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- No special training to operate
- Extra features include Alarm Mode, Differential Mode, and High Speed Scan Mode.
- Resistant to water and oil
- Simply touch the probe to one side of the material and it tells you its thickness
- Drag the probe along the surface of the material and it will automatically scan the area for the thinnest reading.
- Backlit display makes it easy to read, even in dim light
- Operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of batteries.
- Bar graph to indicate signal strength
- Also has an RS232 data port that allows you to send data to a computer, printer or an external data recording device.
- Measuring Range: 0.025 to 19.999 in (0.63 to 500mm)
- Resolution: ±0.001 in; 0.01 mm
- Velocity Range: 0.0492 to .3937 in/?sec (1250 to 10,000m/s)
- Calibration: Single and two-point calibration option; built-in 0.250" reference for probe zeroing
- Sample Rate: 4 rdg./sec. for single point measurements; 16 rdg./sec. in Scan Mode
- Presentation: 4.5 digit LCD w/ 0.5" numerals, selectable backlight (on/off/auto).
- Bargraph indicates stability of reading.
- Unit Systems: English/Metric selectable, ins., ins./?s, mm, m/s displayed
- Frequency Range: 1 to 10 MHz
- Configuration: Dual-element ultrasonic probe
- Connection: Locking quick disconnect LEMO connectors
- Cable: 4-foot (Optional lengths up to 100 feet)
- Ambient Temp.: -20 to 120°F (-30 to 50°C)
- Power Supply: Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells
- Battery Life: 200 hours on alkaline & 130 hours on NiCad
- Case: Extruded aluminum, resistant to impact and environmentally sealed
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 4.5"H x 1.2"D
- Weight: 10 oz.
Our Price $975.00
Our Price $650.00
Our Price $695.00
Our Price $2,135.00
Our Price $2,295.00
Our Price $2,495.00
Our Price $1,375.00
Our Price $350.00