Kyoritsu 3161A Analog Insulation / Continuity Tester
The Kyoritsu 3161A Analogue Insulation/Continuity Tester can measure 15V/500V DC and comes with a neck strap for both hands operation.
- Miniature lightweight insulation tester. It weighs only 340g(battery included), but carries full measurement functions.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance.
- Test leads with remote control switch.
- New robust housing case.
- Back light function.
Specification: Insulation Resistance
- DC Test Voltage 15V/500V
- Max. effective scale value 20MΩ/100MΩ
- Mid-Scale Value 0.05MΩ/2MΩ
- First Effective Measuring Ranges 0.005~2MΩ/0.1~50MΩ
- Accuracy ±5% of Indicated Value
- Second Effective Measuring Ranges Measuring ranges other than above, 0 and ∞
- Accuracy ±10% of Indicated Value
- AC Voltage 600V
- Accuracy ±3% of Full Scale
- Safety Standard IEC/EN 61010-1 CAT.III 300V,CAT.II 600V
- Withstand Voltage 3700V AC for 1 minute
- Power Source R6P (AA) (1.5V) × 4
- Dimensions 90(L) × 137(W) × 40(D) mm
- Weight 340g approx.
- 7149A (Remote control switch set)
- Neck Strap
- R6P (AA) × 4
- Instruction Manual
- 7116 (Extension Probe)
- 8016 (Hook type prod)