Cal Test CT3225 High Capacity Fused Probe Body w/4mm Banana Plug Tip, Fixed 4mm Jack
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||CAL TEST CT3225|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
High Capacity Fused Probe Pair with fixed 4mm sheathed banana jacks. Easily attach to the end of 4mm sheathed test leads from DMM’s or clamp meters. The probe pairs are available in 5 amperage values.
See “Clips, IP2X” for attachable accessories that complements the probe’s safety ratings.
- IEC61010-031 600V CAT III, P2 Rating
- Class CC fuse with 200,000A(ac) I.R. rating
- Internal blown fuse indicator light
- 4mm Banana Plug contact tip, 1” long
- IP2X retractable tip cover
- Tamper proof fuse holder
- 0.75” tip spacing when probes placed back to back
- Sized for gloved hands
- Available In:
- Max Current: 20A
- Max Current: 15A
- Max Current: 10A
- Max Current: 6A
- Max Current: 2A
- Interrupt Rating: 200kA(ac) / 100kA(dc)
- Temp: -20 to +80 degC
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Available Colors: -0 -1 -2 -4 -5 -6
Cal Test's high capacity fused probes provide the highest level of safety and protection for electrical and industrial DMM users. The probes feature internal Class CC, 600V, 200,000A interrupt rated ceramic fuses along with IP2X insulation protection and internal blown fuse indicator.