Cordex UT5000 INTRINSICALLY SAFE ULTRASONIC TESTER
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Cordex Instruments UT5000 Instrinsically Safe Thicknes Gauge is ATEX and IECEx certified and is ideal testing pipelines and fixed equipment within hazardous locations.
• Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Tester with CorDEX CONNECT™ measures metal thickness for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Predictive Maintenance (Pdm) on pipelines and fixed equipment within hazardous locations.
• A next-generation tester packed with proven technologies: CorDEX CONNECT uses RFID + Software to tag measurements with their location then organizes the data, giving the engineer a view of the pipeline at any specific location
• The unique corrosion mode option helps identify spots of thinning; MultiECHO™ technology improves accuracy on uneven surfaces
• Onboard memory stores up to 1000 readings.
• Designed for rugged environments, the overmoulded body protects a 3.1 inch colour screen and has easy-to-feel raised buttons.
• The dual-element, 4MHz transducer is adjustable up to 10Hz with accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Certification: Tested for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas; No hot work permit necessary
Memory: Stores up to 1000 measurements<br>Screen: 3.1" RGB TFT colour screen with backlight; Right/Left handed set up
Material velocity selection: Pre-loaded Drop-down menu, or user definded.
Transducer: Dual Element
Pulse rate: Standard transmit pulse rate of 4Hz; Adjustable frok single shot up to 10Hz
Receiver Bandwidth: 1MHz to 15MHz (-3dB points)<br>Frequency: 4MHz, 3mm up to 100mm<br>Accuracy: +/- 0.05mm
RFID tag reader: Operate with 13.54MHz passive tags; Detection range up to 5cm; Supports ISO/IEC 15693-2, ISO/IEC 18000-3 tag formats<br>Battery details: Lithium thionyl chloride primary 3.6V cell; 100 Hours continuous operation with back light restrictions; Low battery warning
Operating temperature: -10 to +50C
Our Price $655.00