Reed Instruments 9VU35-185 Industrial Thermometer 30 to 130 degree F/-6 to 82 degree C
View Reed Instruments Products Visit Reed Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||REED INSTRUMENTS 9VU35-185|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- CASE: Modern V-shape design parts molded of GE Valox® polyester, in black textured finish. Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action. 9" long.
- STEM: For 3-1/2" stems only and ranges up to and including 300 degree F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy.
- LOCKING DEVICE: Adjustable case lock-nut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360 degree positioning of thermometer case and stem.
- ADJUSTABLE JOINT: Valox finished to match case. Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter for entering instrument.
- TUBE & CAPILLARY: Mercury filled magnifying lens "blue reading" tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range. Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
- SCALE: White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings. Locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale. There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.
Our Price $394.95
Our Price $33.99
Our Price $49.98
Our Price $299.95
Our Price $249.95
Our Price $65.99
Our Price $19.99
Our Price $30.45
Our Price $225.00
Rent For $210.00