Seaward PV100 Solar PV Installation Tester
View Seaward Products Visit Seaward Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||SEAWARD PV100|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The new PV100 installation tester combines all the electrical test functions into one easy to use, hand held device. It also signals a significant and market leading advance in the safety of PV testing.
Because Solar PV arrays can generate hazardous levels of DC electricity as soon as they're exposed to light, they must be regarded with extreme caution. In order to minimize the risk of direct contact with hazardous DC voltages, the Seaward PV100 uses connectors which plug directly into the leads from the PV array, cutting out the huge areas of risk you'd experience with standard test probes.
With the new Solar Installation PV100 from Seaward, our test plugs and sockets protect you from exposure to live conductors and connect easily to all standard PV modules and arrays.
- Tests to IEC 62446 regulations
- Simple, safe, user interface
- Single key testing and measurement
- Safe test connections with energized PV arrays
- Direct connection to PV modules
- Earth continuity measurement
- Earth test lead null (up to 10 ohms) for long test test-leads
- PV string open circuit voltage measurement up to 1000V DC
- Open circuit voltage polarity indication
- PV string short circuit measurement up to 10A DC
- PV array insulation test at 250/500/1000V
- AC/DC current test via current clamp
- Rugged and robust
Our Price $795.00
Our Price $415.00