Dwyer SSS-1002 FLOW SENSOR, AVERAGING, LIGHTWEIGHT, 3-5/32
View Dwyer Instruments Products Visit Dwyer Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DWYER SSS-1002|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Ideal for sensing differential pressure in the inlet section of variable air volume terminal units and fan terminal units.
- Units can also be used to sense differential pressure at other locations in the main or branch duct systems.
- The "H" port senses total pressure and the "L" port senses static pressure.
- The difference between these signals is the differential, or velocity pressure.
- Up to four sensing points and lengths of 3-5/32" to 9-29/32" (8.02 to 25.62 cm) to accommodate box size diameters of 4" to 16" (10.16 to 40.64 cm) are available.
- Service: Service: Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: ABS/Polycarbonate (UL94-5V).
- Temperature Limits: Operating: 40 to 120°F (4 to 49°C); Storage: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Connection: 1/4" (6 mm) I.D. tubing for 3/8" (10 mm) O.D. tubing.
- Mounting Orientation: Integral flange with gasket.
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g).
Our Price $65.00