/************** FLASH MESSAGES *******************/ ?> /************** CONTENT *******************/ ?>
Dwyer RMA-22-SSV Flow Meter, 2" Scale, 2-25 LPM Air, SS Valve
Accurate within ±4% of full scale reading. Scales are brushed aluminum, coated with epoxy and the graduations are on both sides of the indicating tube.
Dwyer RMA-22-SSV 2 inch Scale, Stainless Steel Flow Meter, 2-25 LPM Air
- Easy to read design - The direct reading scales eliminate troublesome conversions.
- Special integral flow guides stabilize the float throughout the range to keep it from hunting or wandering in the bore.
- The float is highly visible against a white background.
- Construction assures accuracy - All Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies are injection molded of tough, clear, shatter-proof polycarbonate plastic around a precision tapered pin.
- The result is accurate and repeatable readings.
- The single piece plastic body is mounted to a stainless steel back bone into which pipe thread inserts are welded to absorb piping torque.
- Precision metering valves of brass or stainless steel (specify BV or SSV on order) are available as an optional extra and permit precise flow adjustments.
- For vacuum applications, Model RMA units are available with top mounted valves (specify TMV in the model number).
- Installation is simple - The Rate-Master® flowmeter can be neatly through-panel mounted to keep flow tube centers in the same plane as the panel surface or surface mounted on the panel by means of tapped holes in the backbone.
- When through-panel mounted, the bezel automatically positions the instrument at the correct depth in the panel cutout.
- Surface mounted units can also be held in place by the piping.
- All mounting hardware plus installation and operating instructions are included.
- Easy-to-Interchange bodies - Within a given Series Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies can be instantly interchanged.
- Simply "unplug" the body from backbone and replace it with another.
- O-rings provide a tight seal on inlet and outlet.
- Piping remains undisturbed.
- Interchangeability is useful where different scale ranges are sometimes required at the same location in the laboratory or plant.
- Cleaning is easy - To release the plastic flowmeter body from the stainless steel backbone, just remove four screws.
- Pipe thread flow connections remain undisturbed.
- Remove the slide cover and the plug ball stop, clean the flow tube with soap and water and reassemble. It’s that simple.
- Service: Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Body: Polycarbonate; O-ring: Neoprene & Buna-N; Metal Parts: Stainless steel (except for optional brass valve); Float: Stainless steel, black glass, aluminum, K monel, tungsten carbide depending on range.
- Temperature Limit: 130°F (54°C).
- Pressure Limit: 100 psi (6.9 bar).
- Accuracy: RMA: 4%; RMB: 3% (RMB-49: 5%); RMC: 2% of full scale.
- Process Connection: RMA: 1/8"; RMB: 1/4"; RMC: 1/2" female NPT.
- Weight: RMA: 4 oz (113.4 g); RMB: 13 oz (368.5 g); RMC: 39 oz (1105.6 g).
- CAUTION: Dwyer® Rate-Master® flowmeters are designed to provide satisfactory long term service when used with air, water, or other compatible media. Refer to factory for information on questionable gases or liquids. Caustic solutions, anti-freeze (ethylene glycol) and aromatic solvents should definitely not be used.