Dwyer L10-B-3-B LEVEL SWITCH BRASS 1 inch NPT MAX PRESS 250 PSIG
View Dwyer Instruments Products Visit Dwyer Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DWYER L10-B-3-B|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Wide media compatibility is assured with a choice of brass or stainless steel bodies and external tees; polypropylene or stainless steel floats.
- Two basic configurations are offered; with 1" NPT male threads for direct side mounting through a half coupling or with factory installed tee for external mounting.
- Features a hermetically sealed, magnetically actuated SPST reed switch which is encapsulated in a polypropylene housing.
- Units are quickly and easily adjusted for your choice of normally open or normally closed operation thanks to a unique patented design.
- Just loosen two screws and instantly slide the switch assembly to the action required. N.O. and N.C. markings are clearly visible. This feature also speeds switch replacement if damage occurs.
- Three types of floats are offered to accommodate liquids with specific gravities as low as 0.5; maximum pressures to 2000 psig (137.8 bar).
- Wire leads are 22 AWG X 18" (460 mm) and exit the switch assembly through 1/8" male NPT threads.
- These controls are UL recognized and CSA listed.
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Float: Solid Polypropylene or 304 SS; Body: Brass or 303 SS; Magnet: Ceramic; External Float Chamber (Tee): None, brass or 304 SS; Other: Lever Arm, Pin, Spring, etc.: 301 SS.
- Temperature Limit: 200°F (93°C).
- Pressure Limit: See Supplier PDF Below.
- Switch Type: SPST hermetically sealed reed switch. Field adjustable for normally open or normally closed.
- Electrical Rating: 1.5A @ 24 VDC resistive, 0.001A @ 200 VDC resistive, 0.5A @ 125 VAC.
- Electrical Connection: 22 AWG, 18" (460 mm) long.
- Conduit Connection: 1/8" male NPT.
- Process Connection: 1" male NPT standard on models without external float chamber. Change 3 in model number to 4 for 1-1/4", to 5 for 1-1/2", or 6 for 2". 1" female NPT on models with external float chamber.
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal with index arrow pointing down.
- Weight: Approximately 9 oz (0.255 kg) without external float chamber, 2.25 lb (1.02 kg) with external float chamber.
- Specific Gravity: See Supplier PDF Below.
- Agency Approvals: UL and CSA.
- Switch Enclosure: Polypropylene.
Our Price $221.00
Our Price $322.00
Our Price $79.70