Dwyer DS-300-6 FLOW SENSOR, IN-LINE, 6in
View Dwyer Instruments Products Visit Dwyer Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DWYER DS-300-6|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Designed to be inserted in the pipeline through a compression fitting.
- They are furnished with instrument shut-off valves on both pressure connections.
- Valves are fitted with 1/8" female NPT connections.
- Accessories include adapters with 1/4" SAE 45° flared ends compatible with hoses supplied with the Model A-471 Portable Capsuhelic® Gage Kit.
- Standard valves are rated at 200 psig (13.7 bar) and 200°F (93.3°C).
- Where valves are not required, they can be omitted at reduced cost.
- Available for pipe sizes from 1" to 10".
- Provide accurate and convenient flow rate sensing for schedule 40 pipe.
- When purchased with a Dwyer® Capsuhelic® differential pressure gage of appropriate range, the result is a flow indicating system delivered off the shelf at an economical price.
- Pitot tubes have been used in flow measurement for years.
- Conventional Pitot tubes sense velocity pressure at only one point in the flowing stream.
- Therefore, a series of measurements must be taken across the stream to obtain a meaningful average flow rate.
- The Dwyer® flow sensor eliminates the need for "traversing" the flowing stream because of its multiple sensing points and built-in averaging capability.
Our Price $65.00