Dwyer DBLM3040 LEVEL MONITOR, MINI-BIN, DRY BULK, 110 VA
View Dwyer Instruments Products Visit Dwyer Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DWYER DBLM3040|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- For dry bulk solids where mounting space is limited.
- This compact, side mount control reports high, intermediate, and low level conditions, eliminating overflows, choking, clogs or empty vessels
- Operates by using a 1 rpm synchronous motor to rotate a four vane, plastic paddle.
- When material surrounds paddle and impedes rotation, the motor is de-energized and triggers a SPDT snap switch.
- Mount the Mini-Bin with optional 1-1/4" to 3/4" reducer to replace standard size units.
- Service: Dry bulk solids.
- Wetted Materials: Polycarbonate paddle, stainless steel shaft, PTFE washer.
- Temperature Limits: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Enclosure Rating: Polycarbonate, NEMA 1.
- Electrical Rating: 3 A @ 250 VAC.
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 220 VAC optional, consult factory.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts.
- Electrical Connections: 18 AWG, 12" leads wrapped in conduit.
- Process Connection: 3/4" male NPT, optional flange and 1-1/4" to 3/4" reducer.
- Mounting Orientation: Side mount.
- Weight: 0.77 lb (350 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
Our Price $227.00
Our Price $59.95
Our Price $322.00