- Phenolic backed cartridge seat design for extended service and ease of replacement. Can be used for vacuum service.
- Extended neck for insulation - no fabricated extensions required.
- Machined flats attach disc/stem - no pins.
- Valve features a retainer lip for dead end service.
- Triple seal reduces possibility of external leakage.
- Silicone free from the factory - no aftermarket cleaning required.
Service: Compatible liquids, gases, and steam.
Line Size: 2" to 12".
Body Style: 2-way, wafer or lug butterfly.
End Connections: Flange, to be used with flanges that are ANSI Class 125 (B16.1) and ANSI Class 150 (B16.5) dimensions.
Pressure Limit: 225 psi (15.5 bar) WOG.
Wetted Materials: Body: Ductile iron; Disc: 316 SS; Seat and O-ring: EPDM or PTFE; Stem: 410 SS.
Temperature Limits: EPDM Disc: -50 to 250°F (-46 to 121°C); PTFE Disc: 0 to 300°F (-18 to 149°C).
Opeator: 2 to 6": 10-position locking hand lever; 8 to 12": manual gear.