Dwyer 477-4-FM MANOMETER, HANDHELD, 0-10.00
- Instant Selection from up to Nine English/Metric Units.
- Stores 40 Readings in Memory for Later Reference.
- Measures Positive, Negative or Differential Pressures.
- Large Easy-to-Read 0.4" LCD Display Includes Switchable Backlight for Great Visibility - Anywhere!
- Both Audible and Visual Overpressure Alarms.
- Includes + and - Indicators plus Low Battery Warning.
- Operates up to 100 Hours on a Single 9 Volt battery
Service: Air and compatible combustible gases.
Wetted Materials: Consult Factory.
Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S., 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% F.S. from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of full scale.
Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
Display: 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
Response Time: 1 second.
Power Requirements: 9 volt alkaline battery. Battery included but not connected.
Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g).
Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 477-7-FM & 477-8-FM only.
Agency Approvals: CE and FM, USB models are not FM approved intrinsically safe.