Dwyer 4635B CAPSUHELIC, DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE, 0/35 FT WC, BRASS
View Dwyer Instruments Products Visit Dwyer Instruments Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||DWYER 4635B|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Using the basic design of Dwyer's time-proven Magnehelic® gage, the Capsuhelic® gage contains a simple, frictionless movement that permits full scale readings as low as 0.5 inch water column.
- The pressure being measured is held within a capsule which is an integral part of the gage.
- This containment of the pressure permits the use of the gage on system pressures of up to 500 psig, even when differentials to be read are less than 0.1 inch w.c.
- The diaphragm-actuated Capsuhelic® gage requires no filling liquid which might limit its outdoor applications.
- Zero and range adjustments are made from outside the gage, and there is no need to disassemble the gage in normal service.
Our Price $159.00
Our Price $0.00
Our Price $316.50
Our Price $331.00
Our Price $69.00