Dwyer 4635B Capsuhelic Differential Pressure Gauge (0-35'w.c.) with Brass Case
Designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures. The gage may be used as a readout device when measuring flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, liquid levels in storage tanks and many other applications involving pressure, vacuum or differential pressure.
Dwyer 4635B CAPSUHELIC, DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE, 0/35 FT WC, BRASS
- Using the basic design of Dwyer's time-proven Magnehelic® gage, the Capsuhelic® gage contains a simple, frictionless movement that permits full scale readings as low as 0.5 inch water column.
- The pressure being measured is held within a capsule which is an integral part of the gage.
- This containment of the pressure permits the use of the gage on system pressures of up to 500 psig, even when differentials to be read are less than 0.1 inch w.c.
- The diaphragm-actuated Capsuhelic® gage requires no filling liquid which might limit its outdoor applications.
- Zero and range adjustments are made from outside the gage, and there is no need to disassemble the gage in normal service.
NOTE: May be used with Hydrogen where pressures are less than 35 psi.
Service: Aluminum Case: Air and compatible gases and oil based liquids. Brass Case: Air and compatible gases and water based liquids. Wetted Materials: Consult factory. Housing: Die cast aluminum with impregnated hard coating, standard. Optional forged brass housing is required for water or water based fluids.Special material diaphragms available, contact factory. Accuracy: ±3% of full scale at 70°F (21.1°C). (±2% on 4000S models, ±4% on 4200, 4210, 4215, 4220, 4300, 4400, and 4500). Pressure Limits: -20" Hg to 500 psig. (-0.677 bar to 34.4 bar). Temperature Limits: 20 to 200°F (-6.67 to 93.3°C). Size: 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face. Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations. Process Connections: 1/4" female NPT high and low pressure taps, duplicated - one pair top for air and gas, and one pair bottom for liquids. Weight: 3 lb, 3 oz (1.45 kg) aluminum case; 7 lb, 13 oz (3.54 kg) brass case. Standard Accessories: Two 1/4" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, four flush mounting adapters with screws and four surface mounting screws.