Dwyer 1221-20-D U-Tube Manometer (10-0-10"w.c.) using red gauge fluid
Measures positive, negative and differential pressures. Combine the inherent accuracy of the simple "U" Tube with the durability of tough, long-lasting plastic construction.
Dwyer 1221-20-D MANOMETER, U TUBE, 10-0-10
- Measures positive, negative and differential pressures.
- Combine the inherent accuracy of the simple "U" Tube with the durability of tough, long-lasting plastic construction.
- Basic U-gage.
- Dependable U-tube manometer that withstands hard use and provides accurate, high visibility readings.
- For use with water, mercury or red gage oil.
- For mercury filled manometers, a scale clamp bar, Dwyer® Part No. A-363 (available as an extra for Series 1221 - and standard on Series 1222) is recommended.
- One pair of carrying plugs and a pair of non-kink vinyl tube connectors are included with each manometer.
- Columns are of .375" O.D. flexible and shatter proof clear butyrate tubing.
- They are easily accessible for cleaning.
- Indicating tube is backed by white scale channel to provide maximum color contrast.
- Scales are extruded high impact polystyrene plastic, formed to hold columns in perfect alignment.
- Stark white scales have graduations and numbers silkscreen-printed in black for maximum legibility.
- You can choose from numerous models and Features including over-pressure safety traps, in full scale ranges from 8" to 36" of water or mercury.
- All are suitable for total pressures to 100 psi - for determining velocity and static pressures, leakage, fan and blower efficiency, filter resistance, and gas pressures.
- Ideal wherever a portable, direct reading manometer is needed.
- Standard ranges and markings as shown, or special ranges, colors, logos and brand names for OEM quantity orders are available.
- Minor Divisions of 1/10" water column (or 2mm water column on metric units) are silkscreened in jet black on stark white scale for positive definition.
- Easy to read, even at a distance, they are acrylic coated for permanence.
- Comes with one 3/4 ounce bottle of fluorescein green color concentrate with special wetting agent for W/M models, or 3/4 ounce bottle of red gage oil for "D" units.