Dwyer 101 Durablock Inclined Manometer (.05-0-.50"w.c.) with 5" scale
1" Thick Acrylic Plastic Body is a solid block, virtually unbreakable, stable and free of the danger of distortion. Drilled bore Accurate to ±0.0002" are permanently free of bends or crooks, will not require recalibration because of distortion.
Dwyer 101 MANOMETER, PLASTIC, PORTABLE, .05-0-.5
- 1" Thick Acrylic Plastic Body is a solid block, virtually unbreakable, stable and free of the danger of distortion.
- Drilled bore Accurate to ±.0002" are permanently free of bends or crooks, will not require recalibration because of distortion
- Inclined and vertical (well-type) styles for the measurement of static pressure, vacuum or differential pressure.
- To assure the accuracy required in instruments of this type, all machining of bores and wells is to the highest standards of precision.
- Selected Gage Oil with high wetability characteristics forms a consistent, well shaped meniscus for easy readability.
- Adjustable Reflective Chrome Finish Scales with thumbscrew locking for easy zeroing.
- Parallax-Free Reading for maximum accuracy and consistency is achieved by simply aligning the meniscus with its image reflected in the polished aluminum scale.
- Screw Type Leveling Adjustment for inclined style gages provides rapid and accurate leveling with reference to integral ensitive ground glass bubble level.
- Furnished Complete with accessories and plastic carrying case.