Rotronic HP22 HygroPalm Humidity Temperature Handheld Indicator
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The HP22 is a versatile hand-held indicator that displays relative humidity, temperature and a calculated parameter such as the dew or frost point, based on the measurements of a HygroClip 2 plug-in probe.
Selecting the appropriate probe model from the HP22 probe options is done based on the application. Depending on the probe model, the measuring range is within 0 to 100 %RH and -100°C to 200°C (-148°F to 392°F). The HygroClip 2 probes feature durable sensors and consistent performance. All HygroClip 2 probes can be hot-swapped to facilitate routine calibrations.
The HP22 indicator has an extensive set of settings and functions that can be configured and enabled by the user with the ROTRONIC HW4 software. In spite of its sophistication, the HP22 can still be used just as a simple humidity and temperature indicator. Whether you decide or not to take advantage of its full potential, the HP22 will let you have it your way.
- Interchangeable HygroClip 2 probe - can be separated by up to 5 m / 16.4 ft of cable.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature
- Calculates dew point, frost point, wet-bulb temperature, mixing ratio, etc.
- 0 to 100 %RH and -100 to 200 °C (-148 to 392 °F) - depending on probe model
- Accuracy at 23 °C: ± 0.8 %RH and 0.1 °C
- Temperature unit (°C or °F) selectable from the keypad
- Uses a regular 9V alkaline battery
- LC display with backlight
- Data recording (%RH and temperature) - up to 2000 value pairs
- Automatic RH sensor drift test with optional correction
- 1-point or multi-point humidity adjustment of the probe directly from the keypad
- 1-point temperature adjustment of the probe directly from the keypad
Our Price $475.00