Conitec 190637-24 GALEP-5D-240 Heavy Duty Device Programmer, 240 pin drivers, LAN and USB port
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||CONITEC 190637-24|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
GALEP-5D is a high end universal device programmer designed for use in production and development. With a unique module concept for handling high pin count sockets (models avail. in 60 pin / 120 pin / 240 pins), its dual USB and LAN porting (remote LAN access avail.) and its stand-alone capability in ganged arrays, the GALEP 5D can handle the full gamut from design/prototyping/debugging work up to full scale production.
GALEP 5D programmers are designed expressly to serve in gang-programming production arrays, providing very high efficiency in socket requirements. Less than 150 sockets / modules handle over 58,000 parts! Galep 5D programmers CPU's are so powerful, they serve as controllers for robotic device handler assembly lines.
A real universal talent - for the lowest price per device in the industry!
- Dual USB/LAN Port.
- Master Module System produces very large socket efficiencies.
- Avail in 60/120/240 pin models.
- High performance pin-driver IC's, e.g. permits 1.3V low voltage sensitivity.
- 128 MB Data on-board RAM.
- Full featured JTAG Debugger.
- OpenSource Firmware.
- 58,000+ device library + IC devices from 152 + manufacturers - (w / lifetime free upgrades to clients)
- Programmer will double it's device support w/in 4 years via free upgrades.
- Size: 7 ins X 4.5 ins. X 1 inch. (+7mm socket)
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (750 g). Ultra compact - sleek, single-milled-block aluminium case.
- DIL Module with 48-pin ZIF socket included.
- Up to 240 universal pin drivers.
- Requires less than 150 sockets/modules total to handle 58,000 parts (151+ manufacturers).
- Mini USB 2.0 high-speed port, plus Ethernet 10/100 port (incl. remote ethernet access).
- SD memory card slot = Stand alone capability.
- 200 MIPS ARM-9 RISC processor, 128 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash.
- Standard 48-pin DIL ZIF Socket. Compatible with 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin.
- Hardware acceleration via up to 4 FPGAs (50K gates, 64 Kb RAM).
- Programs low-voltage components down to 1.3V.
- Hi precision internal hardware features:
- > 3 linear voltage regulators for internal power supply.
- > 4 switching regulators for programming voltages.
- > 2 linear voltage regulators for logic levels and input threshold.
- > 2 Microcontrollers for internal voltage monitoring.
- > 8-channel D/A converter, 16-channel A/D converter.
- Embedded Linux 2.6 inside.
- CE and ROHS Compliant - plus ISO 9001/2000.
- Comprehensive 2 years full warranty for any hardware defects.
- Lifetime free software upgrades & free "device on demand" service.
Our Price $1,095.00
Our Price $1,095.00