Fluke N5K6PP54I Norma 5000, six phase with 6 x PP54 power phase input modules with IEEE488 / Ethernet (IFC1) interface
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE N5K6PP54I|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Compact, high precision power analyzers – easy to carry and save working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- Standard configurations allow users to specify the exact functionality required for their own unique application.
- Accurately display dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time with simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics up to the 40th.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram display, recorder function and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included.
- User-selectable average time – from 15 ms up to 3600 s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory for storage of measured values.
- RS232 and USB available as standard; optional IEEE 488/Ethernet available.
- Optional process interface available to measure torque and speed with external sensors; includes four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341 kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Includes Fluke NormaView PC software for setup, data download, analysis & report writing.
The Fluke Norma Series Power Analyzers are a compact, high performance family of Power Analyzers. Each unit provides the latest measurement technology, assisting engineers with the development and testing of motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers and automotive components.
The Norma Series are based on a patented, high-bandwidth architecture; The instruments deliver high-precision measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values. The Series consists of the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyzer and the Fluke Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyzer. These rugged, high-precision analyzers provide unmatched price performance for easy and reliable use in the field, or as a bench unit in laboratories and on test benches.
Fluke Norma 4000 and Fluke Norma 5000 power analyzers accurately measure current and voltage and calculate active, reactive and apparent power and calculate other derived values from these high-precision measurements. Accuracy is not affected by either the waveform shape or frequency over a wide range. Phase shift accuracy is maintained due to the input channel design. Harmonics are calculated up to half of the sampling rate. The DSO function represents measured input parameters as waveforms. Voltage and current can be measured directly via the instrument’s integrated voltage dividers and shunts. It is also possible to connect external voltage dividers as well as shunts or current probes for specific applications. Options such as additional interfaces, analogue inputs and outputs are also available. The analyzer firmware can be updated via the standard RS232 interface.
Fluke Norma Series power analyzers are designed to measure signals in a wide frequency range from dc to MHz. The input stages are dc coupled and designed to handle high rise time signals. A zero and offset calibration against a stable voltage reference runs automatically over short time periods to stabilize the accuracy. All voltage and current channels are separated by a unique technology of barriers for high channel isolation and common mode rejection. This makes Fluke Norma Series power analyzers suitable for special applications, such as the switching waveforms present on variable frequency drives or high efficiency lighting loads.
The exceptionally high processing power enables precise measurements without gapping, ensuring good results even with rapidly changing signals. Fluke Norma Series power analyzers also maintain high performance and reliable accuracy within the industry’s longest recommended recalibration interval of two years. This long interval reduces downtime and saves service costs.
There are four different measuring channels available for each Fluke Norma Series power analyzer. For the highest level of flexibility and simplicity, you can choose from a variety of standard configurations. This enables users to select the power analyzer best suited to their application’s power measurement requirements.
Each power phase module differs in basic accuracy, current measuring range, sampling frequency, and bandwidth. The input modules can handle up to 10 A or 20 A directly or measure current via wideband precision shunts. The available range of shunts enables measurements up to 1500 A and can be used in conjunction with all of the available input modules.
- Number of Phases: 6
- Bandwidth: DC to 3 MHz or dc to 10 MHz depending on input module
- Basic Accuracy: 0.2%, 0.1% or 0.03% depending on input modules
- Sampling Rate: 0.33 MHz or 1 MHz depending on input modules
- Voltage Input Range: 0.3 to 1000 V
- Current Input Range (direct, not via shunt): 0.03 mA – 20 A depending on input module
- Display: Color, 5.7“ / 144 mm - 320 x 240 pixel
- Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT): To the 40th harmonic
- RS232 Interface: Standard
- PI1 Process Interface (8 analog / impulse inputs and 4 analog outputs): Optional
- IEEE 488/GPIB Interface: Optional
- Fluke NormaView PC Software (for data download, analysis & report writing): Standard
- Size: 5.9 in x 9.3 in x 12.4 in (150 mm x 237 mm x 315 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 11 lb. (5 kg)
Working Temperature Range
- Non-gapping calculation of averaged values for each phase. In three phase system additionally calculation of total power and averaging of V and I of the three phases. The fundamental H01 will be calculated in synchronous mode also for these values.
- Urms effective value, Urm rectified mean, Um mean value
- Up-, Up+, Upp peak values
- Ucf crest factor Ucf, Uff form factor
- Ufc fundamental content
- Uthd distortion factor DIN, IEC
- Irms effective value, Irm rectified mean, Im mean value
- Ip-, Ip+, Ipp peak values
- Icf crest factor Icf, Iff form factor
- Ifc fundamental content
- Ithd distortion factor DIN, IEC
- P active power [W]
- Q reactive power [Var]
- S apparent power [VA]
- ë, cos. phase angular
- Integral function for active power P, reactive power Q, apparent power S, voltage (Um) and current (Im),
- Number of digits 4 or 5 dependent on measured value.
Our Price $3,399.95
Our Price $5,899.95
Our Price $3,299.95
Our Price $1,895.00
Our Price $8,199.95
Our Price $5,299.95
Our Price $5,500.00