Fluke DTX1800MU Digital Cable Analyzer Main Unit Replacement
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE DTX1800MU|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- DTX significantly reduces total certification costs up to 33% a year
- Three times faster than existing testers with 9-second Cat 6 Autotest
- Independently verified by UL to meet ISO Level IV and proposed TIA Level IIIe Accuracy requirements
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software
- Verify the availability of network and IP services using the Network Service Module
- Perform Basic fiber certification five times faster with DTX Fiber Module
- Perform Extended fiber Certification with DTX Compact OTDR
DTX-1800 Cable Analyzer Series from Fluke Networks is the testing platform for today - and tomorrow. This revolutionary new future-proof platform significantly reduces total time to certify by improving every aspect of the testing process.
It all starts with 9-second Cat 6 Autotest that means you can meet TIA-568-B and ISO 11801:2002 certification requirements and receive structured cabling warranties much faster than ever before. With all this speed also comes increased accuracy. The DTX is the only independently verified tester to obtain UL classification for ISO Accuracy Level IV. And, the DTX 10 Gig Copper Kit together with DTX-1800 delivers on the promise of a future-proof investment - measuring 10 Gig cabling performance and Alien Crosstalk (ANEXT and AFEXT) in full compliance with the industry standards to 500 MHz. The AC Wiremap feature validates twisted-pair cabling for Power over Ethernet services in accordance with TIA/EIA standards, even if a Midspan power supply is used. With the DTX Series, you're ready for whatever the world throws at you - today and tomorrow. DTX - it's all about time™.
Our Price $9,950.00
Our Price $799.00
Rent For $200.00