Fluke CO-220 Carbon Monoxide Meter
Take quick and accurate CO level measurments with the compact Fluke CO-220 Carbon Monoxide Meter.
Featuring the newest generation of electrochemical sensors, the CO-220 responds very quickly to ambient changes in carbon monoxide concentration without the use of a pump.
The CO-220 is the perfect instrument for technicians and other professionals who need to measure CO levels within spaces such as industrial environments, commercial buildings, or residential dwellings where accumulation of combustion gas is possible.
- Rugged case and electronics.
- Large LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 1000 ppm.
- Bright back-light allows easy screen viewing under dim lighting conditions.
- Beeper triggers with increasing frequency as CO levels rise.
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level.
- Automatic sensor zeroing and self-test sequence upon start-up.
- CO level beeper can be silenced if desired.
- Automatic power-off after 20 minutes extends battery life.
- Easy to replace battery.
- Replaceable sensor extends tool life.
- C50 soft carrying case, battery and instruction sheet.
- Stabilized electrochemical CO specific sensor.
- Typical three year sensor life; one year calibration cycle.
- Battery life typical 500 hours with alkaline battery.
Fluke CO-205 Aspirator Kit Sample flue gas