Fluke 772 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 772|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Fluke 772 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter simultaneously measures mA in-circuit with 24V loop power for powering and testing transmitters.
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without ”breaking the loop” just like the innovative and popular Fluke 771 Process Milliamp Clamp meter
- Source 4 to 20 mA signals for testing control system I/O or I/Ps
- Simulate 4 to 20 mA signals for testing control system I/O
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals with in-circuit measurement
- Simultaneously measure mA in-circuit with 24 V loop power for powering and testing transmitters
- Source mA output signals in a linear ramp or 25 % step output– Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
The new Fluke 772 Milliamp Clamp Meter joins the Fluke 771 to deliver a comprehensive range of test and measurement capabilities. Now technicians in process plants, industrial plants, commercial buildings and automation commissioning teams can choose exactly the range of capabilities they need, at a price that makes sense.
These precision tools are designed for instrumentation technicians, contractors and process vendors who install and commission instruments, process and automation technicians, commercial electricians and automation specialists who do mA loop troubleshooting on process control circuits, instruments and automation I/O.
The Fluke 771, 772 and 773 Milliamp Clamp Meters are engineered to accurately measure the minute amounts of current (4 to 20 mA signals) that flow through control system circuits, without having to shut down the system, break the circuit and insert a test instrument. Instead, sensitive current clamps placed on the wire detect and measure the current flowing through. Fluke is the only manufacturer making process mA clamp meters that don’t break the loop.
-Test Lead Set
-Soft Carrying Case
Our Price $399.95
Our Price $499.95
Our Price $197.99
Our Price $14.95
Our Price $374.95
Our Price $169.99
Our Price $424.95
Our Price $84.99
Our Price $22.95
Our Price $119.95