Fluke 700LTP-1 Low Pressure Test Pump
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 700LTP-1|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
Designed to generate either vacuum to -13psi / -.90 bar or pressures to 100 psi / 6.9 bar, the Fluke 700LTP-1 Low Pressure Test Pump is hand operated. It has two pressure ports with quick fit connectors. Test hoses are terminated with 1/4-NPT female fittings that can be adapted using the BSP/ISO adapters.
For use with 700 series pressure modules and 717 pressure cailbrators. Ideal for low pressure applications requiring accurate low pressure testing.
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- Adjustable pressure relief valve with slow bleed capability. Allows the slow release pressure at a controlled rate
- Quick fit connectors, one for the reference port for connection to a Fluke 700 series pressure module and one to connect to a unit under test
- Slim design, easy to carry and use
- (2) adapters to convert the reference and UUT port hose fitting to 1/4" BSP female
- Adapter to convert the reference port hose fitting to 1/4" NPT female for connection to 700 series pressure modules
- One seal kit
- Instruction Sheet
Our Price $362.00
Our Price $235.00
Our Price $345.00
Our Price $240.00
Our Price $80.00
Our Price $44.00
Our Price $169.00
Our Price $14.95