Fluke 700HTP-1 Hydraulic Test Pump
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
Average Customer Review
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 700HTP-1|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Fluke 700HTP-1 is a hand held operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar. Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high pressure modules.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment
- Two 1/4 inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Directly connects to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- 1/4 inch NPT to 1/4 inch NPT adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on Fluke 700P29, P30, and P31 presure modules
- 2-1/4 inch NPT male to 1/4 inch BSP Femaile adapters
- 1/4 inch NPT Tee (installed)
- Instruction sheet
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
(4 of 5)
"Works as advertised."
Application: Calibration of pressure gages in our central plant.
cypress , TX - 12/01/2011