Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 568|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer features USB Data-logging capabilities and a temperature range up to 1472 degrees F.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the fluke 568 make even complex measurements easy. With just a few pushes of a button you can easily adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms. With a rugged, easy-to-use design, the 568 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Measure up to 800 degrees C
- Easily acess advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure smaller objects from futher away
- Compatibility with most type-K thermocouples
- Confidently measure more surfaces, with adjustable emissivity and built-in materials table
- Log and download measurements for reporting
- Two levels of backlight
- Audibile and visual alarms alert you to measurements outside of set limits
Includes USB cable, FlukeView Forms Software, thermocouple K-type bead probe, carrying case, users manual and quickstart guide, two AA batteries
Our Price $179.95
Our Price $349.95
Our Price $199.99
Our Price $179.99
Our Price $349.99
Our Price $399.95
Our Price $99.99