Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer features USB Data-logging capabilities and a temperature range up to 1472 degrees F.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the fluke 568 make even complex measurements easy. With just a few pushes of a button you can easily adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms. With a rugged, easy-to-use design, the 568 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Measure up to 800 degrees C
- Easily acess advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure smaller objects from futher away
- Compatibility with most type-K thermocouples
- Confidently measure more surfaces, with adjustable emissivity and built-in materials table
- Log and download measurements for reporting
- Two levels of backlight
- Audibile and visual alarms alert you to measurements outside of set limits
Includes USB cable, FlukeView Forms Software, thermocouple K-type bead probe, carrying case, users manual and quickstart guide, two AA batteries
Fluke 80PK-3A K-Type, Flat Surface Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PT-25 SureGrip Piercing Temperature Probe
Fluke H6 Infrared Thermometer Holster
Fluke 80PK-11 Type-K Velcro Thermocouple Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PK-22 SureGrip Immersion Temperature Probe (K-Type) designed with a superior gripping surface made from thermoplastic rubber.
Fluke 80PK-24 SureGrip Air Temperature Probe (K-Type, Air and Gas Temperature Probe)
Fluke 80PK-25 K-Type, Piercing Temperature Probe , SureGrip
Fluke 80PK-26 SureGrip Tapered Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PK-27 K-Type, Industrial Surface Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PK-8 K-Type, Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PK-9 K-Type, General Purpose, Surface/Air/Gas/ HVAC, Temperature Probe
Fluke 80PK-EXT Extension Wire Kit, Type K