Fluke 1625 GEO Earth Ground Testers
In addtion to the capabilities of the 1623, the Fluke 1625 Features automatic frequency control and programmable settings. The Fluke 1625 is a distinctive earth ground tester that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement. Specifically, the Fluke 1625 tester is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing. This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential – standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity testing – determine soil resistivity using four ground stakes
- Selective testing – without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp.
- Stakeless testing – innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance.
The Fluke 1625 offers these advanced Features:
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) – identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing a more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement – calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to-earth ground would see.
- Adjustable limits – for quick test result verification.