Fluke 1623 GEO Earth Ground Testers
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 1623|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
A distinctive earth ground tester that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement, the Fluke 1623 is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing. This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential – standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity testing – determine soil resistivity using four ground stakes
- Selective testing – without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp.
- Stakeless testing – innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance
- One-button measurement concept
- 3- and 4-pole earth ground measurement
- 4-Pole soil resistivity testing
- 2-pole resistance measurement AC
- Selective testing, no disconnection of ground conductor (1 clamp)
- Stakeless testing, quick ground loop testing (2 clamps)
- Measuring frequency 128 Hz
- Fluke 1623 tester
- 2 test leads
- Users manual
Our Price $1,420.25
Our Price $1,610.25
Our Price $1,695.00
Our Price $615.00
Our Price $249.99
Our Price $1,147.50
Our Price $515.37
Rent For $300.00