Fluke 124/003S 40 MHz Industrial Scopemeter with SCC120 Kit
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 124/003S|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Fluke 124/S 40 MHz Industrial Scopemeter comes with the SCC120 kit, which includes a hard shell carrying case, FlukeView for ScopeMeter Windows software, and OC4USB Optically Isolated RS-232 Adapter/Cable.
The compact ScopeMeter 124 is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and "paperless" recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
- A dual input 40 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-rms digital multimeters
- Cursor measurements
- A dual input TrendPlot recorder
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance, continuity and capacitance measurements
- Full bandwidth, VPS40 10:1 40 MHz probe included standard with Fluke 124
- Up to seven hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface
- Rugged, compact case
Our Price $845.00
Our Price $3,150.00
Our Price $794.20
Our Price $2,733.15
Our Price $442.00
Our Price $1,899.95
Our Price $1,849.95
Our Price $395.00
Our Price $2,899.95
Our Price $4,299.95
Our Price $488.00
Our Price $1,626.00