Fluke 075CLV CLV Infrared Window for indoor low-voltage applications
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 075CLV|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Industry’s first and only IR Window tested to UL1558 Low Voltage Switchgear Standard
- Certified by UL as suitable for Type 1 (Indoor) environment in North America, these windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure
- The Fluke CLIRVU coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation
- For use on enclosures up to 600 V
- Identification plate attached for unique, onsite numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
- The Fluke 075 CLV IR Window from Fluke incorporates the Quadraband optic, allowing you to perform multiple inspections using just one IR Window.
- Mid-wave infrared
- Long-wave infrared
- Ultraviolet and corona
Low voltage does not mean low danger. The Fluke 075-CLV CLV Infrared Window for indoor low-voltage applications provides a heightened level of arc flash protection during IR inspections of low voltage equipment up to 600 V.
Increase the safety and speed of electrical thermography the Fluke 075-CLV
Inspect your indoor switchgear safely with the Fluke 075-CLV CLV Infrared Window for indoor low-voltage applications, the latest IR Window from Fluke. If you are concerned about arc-flash or electrocution risk, the Fluke 075CLV Fluke IR Window can help increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the cost of predictive maintenance, in compliance with indoor switchgear codes.
-Adhesive drilling template
-Security access key
Our Price $131.00
Our Price $200.00
Our Price $350.00