Fluke 075CLKT 75mm Infrared IR Window with Kwik Twist Cover
View Fluke Products Visit Fluke Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||FLUKE 075CLKT|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
- Viewing aperture diameter: 68 mm (2.7 in)
- Viewing aperture area: 3632 mm2 (5.63 sq in)
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe
- The CLIRVU coating—exclusive to Hawk IR Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Own a Fluke Camera? The Quadraband optic is IR-Fusion® compatible, allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
Whether your electrical inspection program takes you to the temperature extremes of a northern Canadian winter or the California desert, the corrosive conditions of offshore oil rigs, or anywhere in between, you can count on Fluke-075-CLKT C-Range Infrared (IR) Windows to stand up to the challenge. With their heavy-duty aluminum housing and arc-flash resistant design, you'll find the Fluke 075-CLKT perform their best under even the worst conditions to increase the speed and safety of the user's IR inspections.
The Clear advantage for Thermal Imaging
The Fluke 075CLKT Series is approved for installation on both indoor and outdoor equipment. It features the exclusive Fluke CLIRVU coating that seals the entire crystal optic, including the edges, making it impervious to moisture and vibration and protecting it from aging effects of UV exposure. CLIRVU optics are insoluble and guaranteed never to degrade even when exposed to mild acids or alkalis. Of the thousands of FLUKE 75/CLKT IR Windows installed, many in very challenging environments, not one has been returned due to moisture or transmission degradation.
The Antistatic properties of the CLIRVU coating also help repel dust and grime to keep both sides of the window clean for better IR transmission. As a result, the Fluke 50mm-CLKT IR Windows transmit up to 96 percent of the energy emitted, producing a more detailed image.
Not only do Fluke 075-CLKT IR Windows deliver a clearer view of the equipment being inspected, the also present a larger viewing area than other windows on the marker. Since the entire area of the crystal optic is available for infrared transmission, it provides optimum repeatable results. It also provides a better view for visible light inspections.
Maximum Inspection Flexibility
Fluke CLKT-075mm is the only IR Window with Quadraband multispectral optics that support most popular camera brands and IR, UV, and visual inspection modes. That means the user can change the camera without having to change the IR Windows. Quadraband optics transmit electromagnetic radiation in:
- Long Wave Infrared
- Midwave Infrared
- UVA and UVB Ultraviolet
So whether the user uses longwave thermal imagers, midwave thermal imagers, corona/UV cameras, or traditional visual cameras, the user can take full advantage of the state-of-the-art Fluke 075/CLKT IR Window features.
Backed by the first name in preventive Maintenance
With the Fluke-075/CLKT IR Window, you get more than a premium quality product guaranteed for the life of the equipment. The user also gets a strong support network to work with before , during, and after the sale. Whether you need help starting an IR Inspection program, planning the installation of the Fluke 075:CLK-T IR Window, Fluke expertise is just a phone call away.
Increased efficiency, decreased costs
Fluke 075-CLKT 75mm Infrared Window with Kwik Twist Cover can save costs every step of the way. It takes just one person about 10 minutes to install a Fluke IR Window. This helps to minimize installation labor costs and system downtime. Just power down, remove the panel cover, position the window using the included template, drill the hole, and affix the window with three self-tapping screws. Because all the mounting hardware attaches to the outside of the panel there are no parts insides that can work loose and cause of short.
-Self-adhesive drilling template
-Security access key
Our Price $395.00